This webinar will present the concept of Energy Efficiency Networks (EENs) which aim at accelerating energy efficiency progress in companies. The focus of the webinar will be on the following key questions:
What is the concept of Energy Efficiency Networks?
How do Energy Efficiency Networks help to dismantle the barriers to energy efficiency?
What are the success factors of Energy Efficiency Networks?
The example of Germany is used to illustrate how Energy Efficiency Networks function in practice. There is now a 15 years experience with this concept in Germany, and recent strong political support for the establishment of new EENs.
Speaker for this webinar: Barbara Schlomann
- Editing Trainer: Roman Targosz
This webinar kicks off the Odyssee-Mure webinar series on energy efficiency and will analyse energy efficiency in industry in the EU with the following key questions:
- What are the main energy efficiency trends by sector in industry in EU countries?
- What are the main drivers of the industry’s energy consumption variation since 2000, and in particular what has been the impact of energy savings?
- How can we benchmark and score the different countries?
The analysis is based on a brochure prepared within the ODYSSEE MURE project published in 2015.
- Editing Trainer: Hans De Keulenaer